We are conveniently located in the heart of Towson, right off York Road at 7 West Chesapeake Ave., between the District and Circuit Court houses, within close proximity to Towson Mall and walking distance to Towson University and Baltimore County Public Library, with plenty of public parking around.
Reservations are recommended, & valet services available 7 nights/week.
A medley of classic and contemporary cuisine with a profound Mediterranean flare, the menu features local and organic seasonal ingredients.
From numerous appetizers and tapas to signature lamb chops, classic Maryland crab cakes and fresh seafood, there is something for everyone.
Our extensive wine list with newly organic wines, various bottled and draft beers, homemade sangria, and exclusive Martini list will nicely complement your dining experience.
Lunch hour features our:
- homemade soups and crisp salads
- subs and sandwiches
- authentic Gyros
- 11 am till noon early bird specials
A la Carte Brunch Menu is available Saturdays and Sundays, complete with Bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Marys.
We invite you to join our lunch club, with “7th lunch on 7 West!”, as our way to thank our many frequent guests.
Alongside our daily dinner specials, some nights feature:
- Monday – Trivia night with house cash prizes and free shots. Our Monster 10oz “Certified Angus Beef” Burger with Board walk fries is only $6.95
- Tuesday – ½ Bottles of Wine
- Wednesday – ½ off our Martini List
- Thursday – ½ off drought beer
And of course, the Best Happy Hour in Towson, featuring 1/2 priced drought beer, drink specials and great selection of appetizers. Monday -Friday 3 PM – 7 PM, late night happy hour Sunday – Thursday 9 PM till 11 PM and Saturdays 11 AM – 5 PM
7 West is a perfect place for any special occasion where private setting is desired.
- Wedding Rehearsals
- Wedding/Engagement receptions (with altar set-up)
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Anniversary Parties
- Memorial services
- Christmas/Corporate Events
- Business Events
- Bridal/Baby Showers
- School/College graduations